The website you are visiting is owned by ON2IT Group (“we”, “us”, “our company”). We are controller for the personal information collected on this website, unless if it is stated otherwise. See our contact page for contact details.
1. What personal data do we collect?
We process the following personal data at on2it.net:
- Name, surname, job title and company name for which you work to be able to identify you and your company’s need
- Email address and Telephone number to be able to contact you
We process the following personal data at on2it.recruitee.com:
- Any personal data that you provide through our job application form can be processed for the selection process
- Contact details such as full name, email address, phone number
- Cover letter, résumé and LinkedIn profile
- Picture, if you added one to your resume
We may process additional information, including professional and educational experiences for trainings and workshops, dietary information for catering services and any additional information concerning your request towards our sales team to be able to provide you with the most relevant service fitting your needs. When such events occurred, you will be provided with an additional request regarding this information and your approval to use it.
2. How do we collect and use personal data?
Most of the personal data we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons;
- Your request for more information made via a contact form on our website
- Your request to call you back for more information
- Your request to contact you to provide you with services
- Your request for a quote
- Your registration to events (webinars, workshops, etc.) for which you have signed up for
- Your registration to trainings for which you have signed up for (quote)
- Your job application for which you have applied on our recruitment website
We send you:
- Your personalized Zero Trust Readiness report you assessed on our website
- The downloads you requested on our website
- A personalized quote you requested on our website
- Newsletters and other emails for which you have signed up for
These processings are based upon consent and the retention of these data on the website is no longer than seven (7) business days.
3. Sharing personal data with third parties
We do not use, sell or disclose your data for any other purpose without your consent unless the law requires us to. We only share your information with the third parties listed below if this is necessary. We will make sure to do this in a transparent manner. When it comes to entering into an agreement with ON2IT, we will sign a Data Processing Agreement listing our current processors.
We take all measures to guarantee the same level of protection and to safeguard the confidentiality of your data. As such, we have also Data Processing Agreements with companies that process your data for us for which we act as a controller.
Concerning our website, we make use of suppliers to process personal data on our behalf.
3.1 Google Analytics 4
To ensure that the use of Google Analytics 4 safeguards your rights and our compliance to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have taken the following measures as stipulated by the Dutch Data Protection Authority:
- We have entered into a processor’s agreement with Google.
- The data collected are encrypted and processed anonymously.
- The option ‘share data’ with Google is disabled and is not active.
- The Google Analytics 4 cookies are not used in combination with other Google services.
We use Mailchimp to send emails. If you register for the newsletter or for a training, workshop or event, you will receive emails from us with the requested information.
Within Mailchimp, only your name and email address are stored that you have entered via forms on our website using Mailchimp. Information entered via other forms is not stored or used within Mailchimp.
In each email communication, you have the opportunity to opt out of specific emails, or for all email communication from ON2IT. In you select the last option, you will no longer receive emails from us unless you are a customer of ours. In that case, you will only receive the necessary communication.
We use LinkedIn to measure the results of our advertising campaigns on LinkedIn, optimise the relevance of these advertising campaigns and re-target visitors to our website with personalized advertisements on LinkedIn or other websites. We have therefore embedded a tracking pixel in our website that creates a unique browser cookie to analyze the interaction of visitors on our website.
Within LinkedIn only your IP address and patterns of use on our website is collected and stored. The data collected are encrypted and processed anonymously. LinkedIn members can control the use of their personal data for advertising purposes through their account settings.
4. Security of your personal data
As you may expect of an cyber security company, we take the protection of your data seriously and we take suitable measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, undesirable disclosure and unauthorized modification of your data.
We have taken the following measures to secure your personal data:
- The servers and devices of our employees are equipped with up-to-date security software such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- We only transmit your data through secured internet connections (TLS, previously SSL).
- Access to personal data is protected with two-factor authentication.
- Access to personal data from mobile devices is limited and is actively monitored.
- Access to personal data is restricted and ON2IT employees who have access to personal data are trained to handle (personal) data with care.
- Our internal service organization and information systems are regularly subject to independent audits.
5. Your data, your call – making a request to access your data
Regarding your data, you have a certain number of rights such as:
- The right to obtain information about what personal data ON2IT holds and how this data is processed;
- The right to rectify any inaccuracy in your personal data;
- The right to erase your personal data from our databases;
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- The right to transfer your personal data to a third party;
- The right to object to direct marketing, including the profiling linked to direct marketing;
- The right to object to certain types of processing in special situations;
- The right to have a human intervention in entirely automated decisions (including profiling) which produce legal effects or significantly affect individuals.
To do so, you can make a request by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to requests within thirty (30) calendar days of the date the request is clearly understood by our company. This means that if the request is unclear, imprecise or unreasonable, we will ask you to clarify what sort of personal information you are requesting and where you expect this information to be found. Once this is sorted, the 30 days period will start.
In the event of a request, we might require you to confirm that any information you provide us for the request is correct. Generally, it consists of confirming that you are requesting your own personal information and to some extent, confirming your identity in the event of sensitive personal data.
We expect requests at reasonable intervals and might charge a fee based on administrative costs for additional copies or repetitive requests.
If the request is too complex to allow a response within a month, ON2IT will provide the individual with an estimate of when a response will be provided. This extension may not be longer than two months. If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to make a complaint with a supervisory authority within your jurisdiction.
6. Automated decision making and profiling
ON2IT does not make use of automated decision making and profiling.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages. You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website. Please state your consent ID and date when you contact us regarding your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: on2it.net
7.1 Disabling cookies
It is possible with virtually all browsers to disable the option to save website cookies. Below you will find links for each browser with information about how you can do this:
- Disabling cookies in Chrome
- Disabling cookies in Internet Explorer
- Disabling cookies in Firefox
- Disabling cookies in Safari
Through your browser settings, it is also possible to delete all information that has been previously stored.
If you choose to disable cookies entirely, you will no longer be able to make use of all the functionalities of the ON2IT website and certain content will no longer be displayed as a result. Consequently, the experience of the site may be disappointing.
We thrive in expanding our activities and practices and always consider Privacy as inseparable principle from Security. Therefore, we might expand or modify our privacy and cookies policies. Therefore, you may always view this page to see if changes have been implemented.
If these changes are substantial, we will ensure that they are communicated on this page in a clear and noticeable manner. In addition, we may notify you of this via email (with your consent beforehand!).
This privacy and cookies policies were last updated and published on July 15, 2023.
9. Right to lodge a complaint
If you disagree with how we process your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.
10. Questions or comments
If you would like to respond to our privacy notice or suggest us changes, you are always welcomed to contact us via email at: email@example.com.