Palo Alto Networks Panorama 9.0
Managing Firewalls at Scale
PAN EDU-220 Training
Contents of EDU-220 training
During this 2-day hands-on lab training you will learn how to configure and manage the Panorama module from Palo Alto Networks. After the successful completion of this training, you will have in-depth knowledge of Panorama.
What you will learn:
- Configuration and management of the Panorama Management Server
- Configuration of templates (including template variables) and device groups
- Administration, log collection, logging and reporting
- Panorama High Availability and Panorama Troubleshooting
- Discover the new Panorama possibilities such as Panorama in the Public Cloud, the Logging Service and the GlobalProtect Cloud Service
What previous knowledge is required?
Participants must have successfully completed the Palo Alto Networks Firewall Essentials (EDU-210) course
- Participants must have basic network knowledge (scope: routing, switching and IP addressing)
- Participants must be familiar with the traditional role of the firewall in security
- Experience with other security technologies (IPS, Proxy, content filtering) is a plus
Certification and subsequent process
This course is an addition to the certification process for the Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE).
|Location:||ON2IT Netherlands (Waardenburg)|
4181 CE Waardenburg
|Target group:||IT architects, Security Engineers, Network Engineers and other technical support staff|