Your privacy is important to us, and we ensure that the personal data you share with us will be handled carefully. We would like to explain in this privacy statement how we do that. If, after reading this privacy statement, you still have questions about this policy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our company data
The website you are visiting is owned by ON2IT B.V. Below you will find some information about our company:
- Company name: ON2IT B.V.
- Website: https://on2it.net/
- Netherlands Chamber of Commerce registration: 11062209
- VAT number: NL8145.62.577.B01
Your personal data
We process your personal data through this website because you make use of our services and/or because you have provided these data to us.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we may process, depending on your request:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Data about your activities on our website
- Browser fingerprint
- Other personal data that you actively provide
The objective of processing your personal data
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- To handle your request and/or registration after you have signed up for an event, training, workshop or newsletter.
- To be able to call or email you if this is necessary to perform the service that you have requested.
- To inform you about (changes in) our services and products that you have already purchased. You can unsubscribe at any time via an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email.
- To send the newsletters and other emails for which you have registered.
Sharing personal data with third parties
We only share your personal data with third parties if this is necessary.
To guarantee the same level of protection and to safeguard the confidentiality of your data, we enter into a processor’s agreement with companies that process your data for us. As ON2IT, we remain responsible for this processing.
We make use of the following suppliers who process personal data on behalf of ON2IT, and we have entered into processing agreements with each of them: Google Analytics, SalesFeed and MailChimp.
Our website makes use of Google Analytics, a web analysis service offered by Google, Inc. Google Analytics uses so-called cookies to analyze the interaction of visitors with our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally on your computer by your browser.
The information generated by a cookie regarding the use of our website is sent to Google in an anonymized manner.
We have taken the following measures to ensure the use of Google Analytics in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR):
- We have entered into a processor’s agreement with Google.
- The data collected are encrypted and processed anonymously.
- The option ‘share data’ with Google is disabled and is not active.
- The Google Analytics cookies are not used in combination with other Google services.
You can prevent the storage of cookies through a corresponding setting in your browser software; however, this may result in you not being able to use the full scope of all the functions of our website.
The software from SalesFeed generates statistics about the origin and behavior of our target groups. To do this, the SalesFeed software processes the IP addresses of visitors.
IP addresses from a part of the Dutch organizations that visit our website are linked to a database that contains company data. Organizational information registered as a result of these organizations’ visits to our website is not shared with third parties.
SalesFeed can recognize which companies visit our website. SalesFeed cannot recognize people who visit a website and SalesFeed provides no personal data or information.
Based on the periodical SalesFeed reports with enriched visitor data, ON2IT can contact the relevant organizations.
We use MailChimp to send emails. If you register for the newsletter or for a training, workshop or event, you will receive emails from us with the requested information.
Within MailChimp, only your name, email address and company name are stored. Other information that you have entered via a form on our website is not stored or used within MailChimp.
In each email communication, you have the opportunity to opt out of specific emails, or for all email communication from ON2IT. In you select the last option, you will no longer receive emails from us unless you are a customer of ours. In that case, you will only receive the necessary communication.
Security of personal data
As you may expect of an IT security company, we take the protection of your data seriously and we take suitable measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, undesirable disclosure and unauthorized modification of your data.
We have taken the following measures to secure your personal data:
- The servers and devices of our employees are equipped with up-to-date security software such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- We only transmit your data through secured internet connections (TLS, previously SSL).
- Access to personal data is protected with two-factor authentication.
- Access to personal data from mobile devices is limited and is actively monitored.
- All ON2IT employees who have access to personal data are trained to handle (personal) data with care.
Storage of personal data
Personal data that is submitted via a registration form on our website is saved for seven (7) business days. The retention period that is subsequently used for storing the data in our CRM system depends on the purpose for which we have received the data and any statutory obligations to save data. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at email@example.com.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to rescind any authorization for processing the data or to object to the processing of your personal data by ON2IT, and you also are entitled to data portability.
This means that you can submit a request to us to send to you, in a computer file, the personal data we have from you.
You may send a request to view, correct, delete or transfer your personal data, or a request to rescind your approval or object to the processing of your personal data, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be sure that the request for viewing has been made by you, we may ask for a copy of one of your identity documents. In this case, we maintain a response time of four (4) weeks.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored locally upon the first visit to a website via the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone. We use four types of cookies.
- Necessary cookies have a purely technical function. They ensure that our website works as intended.
- Statistical cookies collect anonymized data about the use of our website, and they help us optimize the site. An example of this type of cookie is the LinkedIn conversion pixel, which enables us to measure whether persons have arrived at our website via our advertisements on LinkedIn. Such pixels are never used to collect privacy-sensitive information.
- Preference cookies help to remember preferred settings (such as preferred language).
- Finally, we place marketing cookies that track your surfing behavior.
Cookies from embedded content originating from social media sites such as LinkedIn and YouTube also fall in this last category. At your first visit to our website, we have informed you about these cookies and we have requested your approval for their placement.
It is possible with virtually all browsers to disable the option to save website cookies. Below you will find links for each browser with information about how you can do this:
Through your browser settings, it is also possible to delete all information that has been previously stored.
If you elect to disable cookies entirely, you will no longer be able to make use of all the functionalities of the ON2IT website and certain content will no longer be displayed as a result. Consequently, the experience of the site may be disappointing.